|Time:||10 April 2017 at 13:00–15:30|
|Place:||Kallio 1B309, Conference Center (Building B), Innovaatiokeskus Tekes, Porkkalankatu 1, Helsinki|
- Program Development Manager Christopher Palmberg (Tekes): Welcome and foreword
- Senior Researcher Pekka Stenholm (University of Turku): How do firms make sense of their strategies and their success/failures?
- Professor Anne Kovalainen (University of Turku): Disruption and platform economy
- Professor Jay Barney (University of Utah): Competing Theories of Competitive Advantage
- Program Manager Risto Lehtinen (DIMECC): Comment on the above
- Discussion and questions