|Time:||23 August 2017 at 9:00-16:00|
|Place:||Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, Topeliuksenkatu 41 B, Helsinki|
|Registration:||https://elomake3.uta.fi/lomakkeet/19331/lomake.html. Participation is free of charge with limited seats available.|
|Deadline for abstracts:||We kindly invite you to submit an extended abstract (about 2000 words) by email firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission should contain authors’ names, institutional affiliations and email. Deadline: 2 August 2017.|
The aim of the workshop is to provide a stimulating and interactive platform for researchers to share, discuss and develop their ideas, project results and work-inprogress papers. Papers will be discussed in a roundtable format. The session is chaired by Prof. Kyoichi Jim Kijima (Tokyo Institute of Technology).
See the invitation
|Time:||24 August 2017 at 12:00–15:00|
|Registration:||Register for the event by August 18, 2017 HERE. Webinar is free of charge, but registration is mandatory.|
In the webinar, researchers and practitioners explore the premises and promises of value co-creation, with a specific focus on value creation processes, platforms and service innovations in the digital era. The webinar will touch upon following themes:
- How is digitalization transforming business environment?
- How can digitalization enhance value (co-)creation?
- Why should businesses engage their customers to develop new products and services?
- What is the value of value co-creation?
- What are the limits of co-creation? Is co-creation the key for all kinds of challenges?