Edited volume: “Work and Labour in the Digital Future”, to be published in 2019
The editorial team at the WORK2017 Scientific Committee aims to publish an edited volume consisting of original papers that contribute to the theme of the conference, Work and Labour in the Digital Future. Edward Elgar has informed us of its initial interest to publish the edited volume, subject to blind peer review of the chapters.
The edited volume will deal with three to four main umbrella themes under which the chapters are accepted. The themes relate to the following topics: I) Work in the Digital Economy; II) New Skills and Digital Work; III) New Forms of Work; IV) Culture of Digital Work.
- Full chapters deadline – 1 March 2018
- Publication decision – 1 April 2018
- Reviewer comments returned to accepted authors – 1 June 2018
- Revised chapters deadline – 1 September 2018
- Publication – January 2019
Submissions should be previously unpublished manuscripts of approximately 7,000 words.
More information: Call for papers